We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a
Gaming Support Agent (m/f/d) with very good French and/or German and/or English language skills
- Processing and answering the customers e-mails in a professional manner
- Consistently meet and exceed customer satisfaction and productivity metrics
- Utilizing advanced administrative and operational tools to investigate and respond to player inquiries
- Working closely with the Product Team
- Ensuring that every player and character gets a bit of the spotlight
- Delivering world-class customer service by following established departmental policies, processes, and standards
- Working in a team and sharing information across multiple international teams
What we offer
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative, AppLift, me digital or Media Elements Group (Reach Hero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).