We are looking for an experienced Mobile UI/UX Designer/Artist (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team to be located in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely.
As gamigo’s Mobile UI/UX Designer/Artist (m/f/d), you will be responsible for designing interfaces for the upcoming mobile games and the development team's internal tools.
What we offer
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu. Only applications with a portfolio will be taken into consideration!
MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative or Media Elements Group (ME digital GmbH, ReachHero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).