The Hero (m/f/d) we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Game Server Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team to be located in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely.
The Game Server Engineer (m/f/d) is responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex online applications and backends systems for our mobile games. This person will design systems and develop the code to support the mobile games. The Game Server Engineer (m/f/d) has a broad knowledge of software engineering sciences, cloud-based systems and follows international engineering trends and technologies.
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/fresh food delivered at home and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.