The Hero (d/f/m) we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Mobile Games Tester (d/f/m) to join our Mobile games team at our location in Berlin or Hamburg.
The Senior Mobile Games Tester (d/f/m) will be responsible for managing a small QA team, defining test plans and executing test plans for a variety of mobile games. This position will work independently and collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams made up of artists, engineers, designers, QA and production.
This person will maintain, improve, and establish test protocols, training, coaching, and leadership to ensure that QA protocols and test plans are created efficiently and within given time constraints.
The Senior Mobile Games Tester (d/f/m) will work closely with studio leadership in the evaluation and hiring of all QA resources.
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome!????
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
The gamigo group
is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo
is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group
currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group
are gamigo AG
, gamigo Publishing GmbH
, Aeria Games GmbH
, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc
. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.