The Hero (d/f/m) we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Head of Game Operations (d/f/m) with expertise in operating Linux based infrastructure and to lead our Game Operations Team. The position can be filled in Berlin/Hamburg or Remotely in Germany or Poland.
As Head of Game Operations (d/f/m) you’re responsible for a team of system engineers and administrators who are running and optimizing the heterogeneous infrastructure of our games.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, pragmatic and innovative with a strong technical background (5+ years) and team management / leadership experience (2+ years).
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
The gamigo group
is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo
is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group
currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group
are gamigo AG
, gamigo Publishing GmbH
, Aeria Games GmbH
, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc
. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.